Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Clearing the backlog

At the behest of one of our awesome interns at work, I've decided to open the floodgates of draft posts which I've created over the past few years.  The original plan was to research each one, flush them out, and provide some thoughtful commentary to my corner of the web.  But, seeing as these posts have sat in draft mode for over 2 years, I think it's safe to say that that is not going to happen.

So if you're one of my two subscribers (I'm looking at you +Jason Melbye), then I apologize for the stream of half-baked posts that I'm about to release on your stream.  That said, after browsing for a few minutes, I do think that much of the content is as relevant now as it was when I first wrote it (for better or worse).  Now the only decision left is how to do it...should I back-date them to their original draft date?  Release them all at once or 1-per-day?

Here goes nothing...

No comments: