Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Possible Eclipse Bug

Wondering if this is an Eclipse Bug or not...

When I try using the @org.osoa.sca.annotations.Service annotation on my class, I get a compile error because the package is not imported on my project.

Hovering over the attribute gives me long list of Service classes:
  • javax.xml.ws.Service
  • com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Service
  • javax.mail.Service
  • ...
and the following message:
"Attribute information for this '@Service' instance:
Unspecified attributes:
interfaces, value"


What does that even mean?
What's odd is that Ctrl+1 gives me the proper quickfix: to import org.osoa.sca.annotations.Service.

Whats really odd is that, now that the Service annotation class is resolved and the error is gone, hovering over it still gives me the original message!
Post a Comment